What is Electronic Equipment Insurance?
Electronic Equipment Insurance covers accidental, unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage to electronic equipment (Including system software) against sudden & unforeseen physical damage by any cause or peril those are not excluded under the Policy.
Any corporate, owned equipment and/or hired in equipment.
Electronic Equipment Insurance covers sudden, unforeseen and accidental loss or damage to equipment caused by:
- fire and lightning,
- explosion, electrical breakdown,
- flood and water damages,
- extraneous impact and collision,
- cyclone, storm and other atmospheric disturbances,
- theft & burglary,
- failure of air-conditioning equipment,
- negligence, faulty operation, carelessness, etc. with subject to exceptions mentioned in the policy.
- This insurance covers sudden, unforeseen and accidental loss or damage to a variety of electronic equipment.